The Mississippi Self Storage Owners Association was formed in 2002 to respond to the needs of self storage owners and operators throughout the state.
Our mission is to strengthen the self-storage industry in Mississippi by promoting professional standards and quality and presenting a unified voice on issues affecting the industry in the state and in its communities.
The following is a list of benefits available to our members:
- Legislative Watch: MsSSOA represents members’ interest by presenting a united front on legislative issues impacting Mississippi‘s mini-storage industry.
- Legal Counsel: Legal advice and interpretation is available from MsSSOA’s legal counsel along with guidance in conducting business within the law.
- Communications: MsSSOA provides pertinent communications through its website. Featured material includes information on association activities, current industry trends and articles on legal, management and operational issues.
- Educational Networking Mixers: These statewide events are held semi-annually and provide the opportunity for MsSSOA members to network and hear educational presentations.
- Membership Conference and Trade Show: The MsSSOA’s annual conference offers top-notch education, seminars, facility tours, networking opportunities and a trade show featuring local and national vendors.
- Forms: MsSSOA will provide a member-only standardized lease and other forms to aid in daily operations. Now on Disc.
- Membership ID: Annual decals and MsSSOA logos are available to promote membership to customers.
- SSA Affiliate State: MsSSOA members are also indirect members of the Self Storage Association.
- Your storage facility will be listed on the storage locator on our website.
- Office Depot Discounts. Go to: http://msssoa.ctcsavings.com/